I currently for the past 4 years work for the Tottenham Hotspur foundation providing exercise rehabilitation to cancer sufferers, this has enabled me to be able to not only work with patients recovering from cancer but has also equipped me with the ability to train individuals from varying backgrounds and at varying fitness levels. I have been a personal trainer for the past 8 years and have a real passion for exercise and believe that there should be a reason for exercise prescribed to a client and that exercise should be enjoyable and fun.
Losing weight, toning muscle and improving functional capabilities have become an integral part of my skill set.
- Exercise Rehabilitiation
- Prescription Exercise for Back Pain, and Cancer
- Weight Loss
- Functional Training
- BSc Sport, Exercise and Health Science
- BSc Sports Therapy
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer
- Level 3 Exercise Referral
- Level 4 Stroke and Exercise Rehabilitation
- Level 4 Cancer and Exercise Rehabilitation
- HIIT Exercise Qualification
- Olympic Weight Lifting Qualification
Make a Booking
Use the calendar below to start your booking process. Simply start by choosing an available date.